Call the gym at 03 377 0455
Contact James at 0272593487 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Rich at 0210547037 or email@example.com
Or use the contact us form below.
Better yet, drop in and check out the gym while we have a chat.
- BPhEd University of Otago
- ASCA Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Sports Medicine Aus. Qualified Sports Trainer
- Strength & Conditioning Coach for Balmain Tigers premier rugby league team
- Canterbury Bulls Rugby League Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Over 9 years experience in the fitness industry
Rich has worked with a wide variety of people from his previous roles personal training in Sydney, teaching anatomy, physiology and nutrition to CPIT students, training professional rugby league players, and managing 3 different gyms in Australia and at home in Christchurch. He enjoys making sure you learn something about your body when you work with him.
“I want those I train to understand why they are doing that exercise and eating that type of food, not just how and that they should.”
Monday - Friday 6am-8pm (5am -10pm members only via swipe card access)
Saturday & Sunday 6am-8pm (members only via swipe card access)
- BPhEd (Hons) University of Otago
- NZ Academy of Sport South Island Personal Trainer
- Strength & Conditioning Assistant Coach for Otago ITM Cup Team
- Head Strength Coach for Otago Squash
- Played age grade National level Tennis, Squash and Hockey
- Over 5 years experience in the fitness industry
James has an immense passion for sport and exercise, specifically for strength and conditioning, injury prevention/rehabilitation, and performance analysis. He has a played age grade hockey, tennis, and squash at national level and continues to play. He always takes a professional approach to training others, whether you’re an athlete looking to stay on top of your game or someone just starting out, he’ll put the same thought and care into your programs.
23 Disraeli street Addington